So guys...and gals (of course!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GoldfishNewbie said:
agreed! (sent you a pm btw!) make sure to tell them how youll add to their profits from your own shopping :D :p

I didnt even think about it during the interview...though I was sure to mention I was building a 50 gallon freshwater...and he was like "building?" and then I was like "oh boy, this place needs help!"

Homedog98 said:
Which petsmart are you applying for? Like, location wise.

The Petsmart on aurora and 130th...next to the Big K and Albertsons

If you get that job, were all expecting the employee discount. ;))

Dylan5359 said:
If you get that job, were all expecting the employee discount. ;))

Lol...I don't know if Petsmart will happen...I'll give it a couple more days...also put in an app to Petco (what can I say, I'm a project person) hahaha!! And today submitted an application to the W Hotel downtown....at this point I just want a job....

GoldfishNewbie said:
Did you phone them yet?? :D

Ya...said he gave the resumes to the manager, so maybe I'll hear in the next couple days or maybe not...don't know what else I can do...wait wait wait.....

Stay in school as long as you can!!! Real life is a bummer...not worth it :)

Haha...ya, I really hate being the annoying one though...and if they don't want me...then I don't want them...

Not just you, with the crappy economy lots of people are dealing with this. It sucks, but you just gotta keep trying, keep your head up high, you'll get a good job eventually :D While you're waiting for the job just keep sending out resume's, and thinking about what you really want to do with your life and try to work on things that will help you get to where it is you want to be :)

Ya...thanks for bein a part if my pitty party :) I'll stop now! Got water tests to do in a lil while...

meh, if u ever feel like ranting more u can just pm me lol I have nothing but time :p I should probably do my water tests soon too :O And change the 40 gallons of water again :S it hurts my back aha.
Oh right, I'm off topic again :( let everyone know when you get the call :p

Back
Top Bottom