So what does everyone want for christmas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

00youknowit00

Aquarium Advice Addict
Pretty self explanatory, what did you ask for, aquarium wise really but if you'd like to throw other things in be my guest!

Me, I asked for a glass top and a t5HO for my 20, and a python.

So lets hear what y'all want!

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing I want right now for my tanks are better lights so that I can have more options with plants. (y)

I want a gravel vac! And money so I can save up for my saltwater tank, because my mom won't pay for it for me. But that's good seeing as how I've come down with a life long case of MTS!!

Ah!! I don't know how I forgot this one! :0 if all goes right, my dad is going to entirely pay for a 55, like, everything, and let me have it at his house, since I have 4 at my moms already.. hehehe..

Well...

Simply, just some money. Just enough so that I can keep saving until I get enough to buy the stuff I want. Last Christmas my Secret Santa got me a serpae tetra and dalmatian molly to put in my brand new five gallon tank...nowadays I just do my own holiday shopping ;)

Fish related:
Tons of saltwater supplies (refractometer, salt, rodi)

No fish:
Bodyboard, scuba certification

^ ok thats kinda fish related lol..

Money to finish getting my tanks just how I want them. And a submersible heater for the 30 gal. Got a submersible heater that attaches to my filter intake for my 20 gal and now wonder why I ever used the glass ones that have to sit right at the water level in the first place. But the glass one came with my tank so it's what I'm using for now.

A wireless digital thermometer :)

Range is up to 100 feet! I can lay in bed and see what the temp it and it let's me know Id the temp fluctuates.

Convict2161 said:
A wireless digital thermometer :)

Range is up to 100 feet! I can lay in bed and see what the temp it and it let's me know Id the temp fluctuates.

Lol!! How much do those cost?

I would love a RO/DI system... Maybe next year. Would ask my mom but she lectures me whenever my fish come up, even though she had tanks for years. Too much effort and money for her, but she didn't find all the time and effort as rewarding as I do, or at least she doesn't remember it that way. My boyfriend is great at getting me fishy presents, though. My 30 gallon was my birthday present this year!

I would really love to get fish and plants for my 55g tank that's all lonely downstairs. But hopefully some money from family will get me there;). *fingers crossed*

I wish for my dinasaur birchir to stop eating my smaller fish! Thanks Santa! Oh and my ghost knife to rest in peace... Cool fish.

AquaKai said:
I would really love to get fish and plants for my 55g tank that's all lonely downstairs. But hopefully some money from family will get me there;). *fingers crossed*

Craigslist like I did. I got a 55 long with a heim canister filter and nice lighting for $75!!! And fish and drift wood/ decor to boot!

Back
Top Bottom