Some news

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shoei

Aquarium Advice Regular
I got engaged to my girlfriend Sunday of course she is happy with her ring its got a little seahorse on the side so she loves it. Seahorses are both of our favorites so only right hehe. Not really aquarium related but since i love my fish i thought i would share this with other fish lovers out there. The only thing that is sad is my bank account :ROFLMAO:

Congratulations!! When/where do you guys plan on actually getting married.. should go to the Bahamas and do some snorkeling afterwards lol

Congratulations!! When/where do you guys plan on actually getting married.. should go to the Bahamas and do some snorkeling afterwards lol

Actually that is my dream to do that. I have been thinking about that for years and now i have a perfect excuse to do it now! When i do go I will take millions of pictures so maybe others might take the leap to go snorkeling too :D I can see it now all thoses beautiful reefs and amazing fishes. I would want to take them all home with me but luckily my girl will be with me and stop me :banghead:

(y) Thanks for the support

congratulations man, you got a pic of this ring? sounds awesome

Back
Top Bottom