Some sweet tanks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would want a WALL built as an aquarium in my room. Like not drywall, a see through HUGE wall-aquarium-room-divider.

Oh that would be amazing. Imagine how many gallons that would be!!

In loving memory of Pansa Princess, the greatest horse who ever lived. May you rest in peace.

Kinda like at the big aquariums, right. You know, the ones at the zoo.

In loving memory of Pansa Princess, the greatest horse who ever lived. May you rest in peace.

I'd be too worried that the hanging ones fell some how!

I would want a freshwater aquarium as my basement! Think about it... You put on you scuba gear and walk down the steps and bang! Surrounded by giant common plecos, foot long rainbow sharks, black widow tetras with schools in the hundreds, zebra danios zipping around my face, and rams and keyhole cichlids swimming around on the bottom, and cories all over the place!!! And to feed, you open a slot in a hole in the floor above! So you'd get a double whammy, a fish tank floor, and a giant aquarium as a basement!!! Man... I need a life... Or a job so I can pull that thing off!

I would want a freshwater aquarium as my basement! Think about it... You put on you scuba gear and walk down the steps and bang! Surrounded by giant common plecos, foot long rainbow sharks, black widow tetras with schools in the hundreds, zebra danios zipping around my face, and rams and keyhole cichlids swimming around on the bottom, and cories all over the place!!! And to feed, you open a slot in a hole in the floor above! So you'd get a double whammy, a fish tank floor, and a giant aquarium as a basement!!! Man... I need a life... Or a job so I can pull that thing off!

that. would. be. AWESOME!

I wouldn't either.

Lol, I'd have to move a bed into the giant aquarium and wear a scuba suit permanently.

Tell me about it! But before you got into bed you'd have to make sure you weren't waking anyone else up... If you know what I mean. :D

I just found this and wanted to toss in a man did this (sort of). He built a 50000 gallon onto his basement, and above the tank he keeps exotic birds. His thread is on the monster fishkeepers forum. It's bananas!

Back
Top Bottom