Some sweet tanks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Emi929

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Take a look at these things!! They are so unique! My dream house with the hanging aquariums!

Attachments

• image-1853978831.jpg
    image-1853978831.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 251
  • image-3503387498.jpg
    image-3503387498.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 232
  • image-1470518334.jpg
    image-1470518334.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 232
  • image-3846926305.jpg
    image-3846926305.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 220
That last one is the best, but the filter outlet should be pumped through the tap.

I have to have a go at building one o those at some point...

When I was considering planting my Fluval Edge I found some breathtaking planted tanks. There are really some amazing ones out there.

i love the toilet that has a fish tank in it:
fish_tank_toilete_cool_funny_interesting_amazing_200907301915395658.jpg

i just noticed it has spongebob! even better! loll but the picture is a little overstocked

That's a little creepy lol, my fishes don't need to see that!!!!!!!!! Lol a little personal space haha.

OMG I JUST NOTICED THE SPONGEBOB! lol haha

That's a little creepy lol, my fishes don't need to see that!!!!!!!!! Lol a little personal space haha.

OMG I JUST NOTICED THE SPONGEBOB! lol haha

least it wont be so lonely when your on the thrown loll

Hmm, my Betta already stares enough when I get dressed in my bedroom, a toilet would be a little too much, no thank you.

In loving memory of Pansa Princess, the greatest horse who ever lived. May you rest in peace.

you could just decorate the inside, if you click the link to the page above^ and scroll down they show other ways to decorate the tank

Clean the toilet and the tank at the same time!! Just don't mix up the cleaning method!!!!!!!!!!!!

In loving memory of Pansa Princess, the greatest horse who ever lived. May you rest in peace.

Clean the toilet and the tank at the same time!! Just don't mix up the cleaning method!!!!!!!!!!!!

see! multitasking!

This is true.

Whoa. Totally. The first picture is awesome. I bet maintenance would be a pain, though.

However, if you lived in a house THAT nice, you could probably afford someone to just do water changes though!

I totally want my dream house to have like 10 aquariums. Big ones. And a huge indoor pond or two. I'm going to go draw it.

My biggest inspiration for exotic tanks was my uncle. He lived in Jamaica where they don't have to worry about the cold. He had (2) 125 gallon tanks built into the wall of his house that looked out to his backyard. In the front of his house he had a pond with koi right next to the driveway. I remember just sitting in his "lounge" and just staring at his fish. That has always been part of my dream house since then.

Back
Top Bottom