Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-24-2005, 02:09 AM   #31
Aquarium Advice Addict

Lacey, WA

Old 06-24-2005, 02:13 AM   #32
Aquarium Advice Addict

Anyway we found out our homeowners ins should cover everything, minus the deductable so I'm not gonna fret over it anymore.

In the end what can you do?

Maybe I should dress all in black and prowl the neighborhood at night for prowlers......

hmmm me thinks me watch to much buffy, LOL

Old 06-24-2005, 02:18 AM   #33
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via Yahoo to PBirdsong
OR . . . you could dress up as a bat and fight the forces of evil.

Or instead of a bat, maybe a fish? I wonder if a tiger Barb would make a good super hero . . .

hmm . . .
Old 06-24-2005, 02:28 AM   #34
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to krap101
lol blow bubbles into peoples eyes
Old 06-24-2005, 02:46 AM   #35
Aquarium Advice Addict

Talloulou, I forgot you are in Lacey. When we lived there, we lived in a 4plex right across from these apartments. One day we came home to find police tape all around this one apartment right across the street from us. Apparently there was a meth lab or some such. I don't know why that area is going to such crap. I really miss the convenience of living the Oly area but the crime is really getting out of hand.
Anyway, YEA for insurance! And getting floodlights is a good idea.
Old 06-24-2005, 03:08 AM   #36
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via AIM to Felf
there's a drug rehab center down the street from my house where ppl deal ice right outside and sometimes inside as well. idk about now but our neighborhood is safe since about 50% of our neighbors are relatives. sorry about your stuff being stolen talloulou.
Old 06-24-2005, 12:41 PM   #37
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by talloulou
Anyway we found out our homeowners ins should cover everything, minus the deductable so I'm not gonna fret over it anymore.

In the end what can you do?

Maybe I should dress all in black and prowl the neighborhood at night for prowlers......

hmmm me thinks me watch to much buffy, LOL
I remember around Chicago there was a bar owner who was being robbed nearly every month. They were breaking a street level window and crawling in. The owner put bars inside the window and hooked up a 440 amp charge to them.

They found the perpetrator dead outside the window. The bar owner was actually CHARGED for it. Only in America would we find fault with the owner.

And the men who spurred us on sit in judgment of all wrong, they decide and the shotgun sings the song.

125 SW
80 lb LR
330w PC
Euphyllia, Alveopora, Pachyclauvularia (Metallic Green and Daisy), Frogspawn, Torch, Gold Nepthea, Kenya Tree, Galaxea, Pulsing Xenia, various leather (umbrella, toadstool, fingers, devil fingers, lettuce)
Maroon Clown/White tip LT anemone, Powder Blue Tang, Female Swallow Angel, SixLine Wrasse, Solar Fairy Wrasse, Firefish, Fathead Anthias, Blue Mandarin, 3 Chromis, 3 Green Gobies
Old 06-24-2005, 01:00 PM   #38
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clown Monarch
I remember around Chicago there was a bar owner who was being robbed nearly every month. They were breaking a street level window and crawling in. The owner put bars inside the window and hooked up a 440 amp charge to them.

They found the perpetrator dead outside the window. The bar owner was actually CHARGED for it. Only in America would we find fault with the owner.
I don't blame the property owner for taking steps to protect his property, but he was either criminally negligent,, or this was premeditated murder. The first rule about electricity is that voltage shocks; amperage kills. The bar owner could have hooked up a high voltage, low amperage current (like a tazer) that would have left the perp dazed, but unharmed. Who knows, perhaps the security bars alone would have deterred future break-ins.
Old 06-24-2005, 01:04 PM   #39
Aquarium Advice Addict

You mean we can't just kill crack heads, LOL
Old 06-24-2005, 01:49 PM   #40
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
You mean we can't just kill crack heads, LOL

Nope, not unless they are in your house.

Vote for AquariumAdvice
Closed Thread

Tags
night

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com