someone broke into my car last night.....aaargh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and even then you better make sure you kill em nice and dead, cause if you only hurt the crack head badly their more likely to sue....am I right? LoL

and even then you better make sure you kill em nice and dead, cause if you only hurt the crack head badly their more likely to sue....am I right? LoL

That's why I like the new FL law. You can't be sued or prosacuted for defending yourself.

Isn't that sad how everyone jumps so quickly to sue everyone else for a quick buck? What has the world come to.

I remember being able to leave the house unlocked with the garage door open and not have to worry about someone robbing or killing you. :?

I remember being able to leave the house unlocked with the garage door open and not have to worry about someone robbing or killing you.

Yea that's like when I told my dad I was going into the alarm business. He said why would someone want one of those. :roll:

FawnN said:
I remember being able to leave the house unlocked with the garage door open and not have to worry about someone robbing or killing you. :?

We still do in Canada....haven't you seen "Bowling for Columbine"? :wink:

My cell phone was stolen out of my car.... I was lucky to know someone that had the exact same model that they no longer had service on... I changed the service over to that phone (after the creep answered mine too) I got online and got all the numbers the person called.... then started calling them... bugging all his little crack buddies... he finely called me on my new cell phone (still same number) and I told him I had all the phone numbers of his friends... and everyone he called.... and that if he was stealing cell phones, that was probably not the only thing illegal he & his friends were doing, and unless he wanted to explain to his friends why the cops were sitting outside their front door... I highly suggest he return it... we organized a drop, and he returned it! I was amazed! I never did catch him... he dropped it on the other side of the baseball stadium. The cops couldnt believe it...

Wow Melody! That's awesome! If I didn't have a 4 & 6 year old I really might be tempted to try something like that. You go girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom