SPECIAL DISCOUNTED RATE + A FREE GIFT FROM TROPICAL FISH HOB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TFHMarcella

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Tropical Fish Hobbyist Magazine, the Leading Aquarium Magazine for over Half a Century, is BIGGER & BETTER than ever! In celebration, we invite you, a valued member of this forum, to subscribe to TFH for only:

1 year - $19.95 (66% off the newsstand price) + 1 Free Book (valued up to $9.95)*
2 years - $37.95 (68% off the newsstand price) + 1 Free Book (valued up to $17.95)*
3 years - $55.95 (69% off the newsstand price) + 1 Free Book (valued up to $23.95)*
*Choice of a Freshwater or Saltwater Book

This limited time offer, only valid for new subscribers, will allow you to become a part of history and join the thousands and thousands of aquarium hobbyists and experts around the world who already read TFH magazine and books.

Please log on to www.tfhmagazine.com where you will see “Subscription Services” on your left hand side. Click “New Subscription” and enter in one of these special codes depending upon which book you would like to receive:

*new subscribers only*
FOR ONE YEAR SUBSCRIBERS:
FSB001- “Aquarium Fish” – (saltwater/freshwater) – retail value: $9.95
FFB001- “Breeding Aquarium Fishes, A Complete Introduction” – (freshwater) – retail value: $8.95

FOR TWO YEAR SUBSCRIBERS:

FSB002- “Aquarium Fish” – (saltwater/freshwater) – retail value: $9.95
FFB002- “Breeding Aquarium Fishes, A Complete Introduction” – (freshwater) – retail value: $8.95
FSI002- “Marine Tropical Aquarium Guide” – (saltwater) – retail value: $17.95
FFI002- “Handbook of Tropical Aquarium Fishes” – (freshwater) – retail value: $11.95

FOR THREE YEAR SUBSCRIBERS:
FSB003- “Aquarium Fish” – (saltwater/freshwater) – retail value: $9.95
FFB003- “Breeding Aquarium Fishes, A Complete Introduction” – (freshwater) – retail value: $8.95
FSI003- “Marine Tropical Aquarium Guide” – (saltwater) – retail value: $17.95
FFI003- “Handbook of Tropical Aquarium Fishes” – (freshwater) – retail value: $11.95
FSA003- “Marine Community Aquarium” – (saltwater) – retail value: $23.95
FFA003- “Innes’s Exotic Aquarium Fishes” – (freshwater) – retail value: $23.95

RECEIVE YOUR FREE FABULOUS FISH CALENDAR WITH THE DECEMBER ISSUE!

Top 10 Reasons to Subscribe Now!
1) Up to 70 pages MORE than other aquarium publications
2) The BEST & latest discoveries, product innovations, and inventions
3) Tips, secrets, and trustworthy advice from respected experts
4) MORE world-class photography
5) The MOST up-to-the-minute information to achieve real success with fish and aquariums
6) Time-saving techniques and easy maintenance information for BETTER aquariums
7) MORE profit-making tips for breeders and other pros
8) The BEST tips, secrets, and trustworthy advice from respected experts
9) MORE thrilling articles on exploration, conservation, and captive breeding
10) Join thousands and thousands of responsible aquarium owners who read the BIGGER and BETTER TFH Magazine.

If you have any additional inquiries, please contact jdondero@tfh.com.

**Please note that Canada & Mexico must add $11.00 U.S.D. per year and Foreign (outside of U.S.) must add $20.00 U.S.D. per year**

Didn't anyone ever tell you its not nice to post threads in all capital letters? :twisted:

-Stewie

I finally signed up myself. Cant wait to see the next issue.

I noticed that your going to have special MACNA coverage. Thats one of the items that put me over the edge to signup.

TFHJen, What are your experiences with customers outside U.S.? Do they get their magazines in good shape? I've got my birthday coming up and considering a 2 year subscription to this magazine.

Hello Billsgate,

We have many subscribers outside of the United States. We ship all of our magazines out through our distibutor where they are mailed ground. Unfortunately, from time to time magazines may get torn or lost in the mail - however we do resend issues if this happens - we do our best to make sure everyone receives their magazines.

Regards,

Jennifer

I got my first mag today. I thought it was my free book from the offer as it came in a nice envelope. Just one issue is 137 pages.

TFHJen,

Do you know the authors of the books listed, or is there a web page somewhere listing the authors?

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom