Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-21-2011, 11:53 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcTx
you don't seem to be living up to your screen name. Rub some tussin on it & you'll be good to go.
LOL .... it didn't faze me much .... And I'm fine ...I was actually laughing as my head was bleeding.... Believe me I have had worse in mosh pits when I was younger

Old 10-02-2011, 11:37 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Activist

So I was just going through some of the older threads before falling asleep, saw this and thought I'd ask how your head was doing now? I can sympathize with a head gash cause I was kicked by a horse, o I guess almost 2 months ago now but I still have a knot above my eye that's pretty sore to touch.. Lol

Old 10-03-2011, 09:21 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiner
So I was just going through some of the older threads before falling asleep, saw this and thought I'd ask how your head was doing now? I can sympathize with a head gash cause I was kicked by a horse, o I guess almost 2 months ago now but I still have a knot above my eye that's pretty sore to touch.. Lol
Oh my head is healed up nicely now , there is still a small dent and a small scab but , all is well , when I think about it still I still laugh about it , and I couldn't even imagine getting kicked by a horse , I'm glad it didn't seriously hurt you , that could have been really bad , did you get it checked out after it happened ?
Old 10-04-2011, 12:19 AM   #14
Aquarium Advice Activist

Yeah I actually got kicked by both of his back hooves.. One in the forehead and the other right under my ribs. I was ok, it didnt knock me out or anything but the people I was with insisted I go to the hospital. So they did scans or whatever and said I was really lucky and I have a hard head! Lol. I did look pretty bad for a few days but all is well now! Just a lingering bump when I raise my eyebrows and a little sore. My friends were joking how I looked like the toughest chick ever but I did feel pretty retarded with all those bruises.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:55 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Send a message via Yahoo to George9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalheadx
So I wasn't being to smart and split my head on the edge of my aquarium , how it happened I was putting the net back on the shelf and it keep falling off and my dog was trying to get my attention at the same time and got in between my feet and stood back up and "BAM" nailed my head hard .... Knocked the wind out of me .... Guess my aquarium got mad at me ...lol .... My fish I think laughed at me
Ouch!! I could have went without the picture
Old 10-04-2011, 09:10 PM   #16
Aquarium Free - 2+ Years

POTM Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalheadx View Post
I guess chicks dig scars !!!
I hear they do... but I'm pretty sure you're going to have to come up with a better story than "I hit my head on my aquarium"... that would not be a very 'manly' way to get a scar.

"What, exactly, is the internet? Basically it is a global network exchanging digitized data in such a way that any computer, anywhere, that is equipped with a device called a 'modem', can make a noise like a duck choking on a kazoo." - Dave Barry
mfdrookie516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 10:57 PM   #17
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiner
Yeah I actually got kicked by both of his back hooves.. One in the forehead and the other right under my ribs. I was ok, it didnt knock me out or anything but the people I was with insisted I go to the hospital. So they did scans or whatever and said I was really lucky and I have a hard head! Lol. I did look pretty bad for a few days but all is well now! Just a lingering bump when I raise my eyebrows and a little sore. My friends were joking how I looked like the toughest chick ever but I did feel pretty retarded with all those bruises.
Crazy , that's stuff you only hear about on caught on tape tv shows , I'm just glad you are okay , I'm not a big fan of horses ( about the only animal I wont go around ) but , they are pretty animals .
Old 10-04-2011, 10:58 PM   #18
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfdrookie516
I hear they do... but I'm pretty sure you're going to have to come up with a better story than "I hit my head on my aquarium"... that would not be a very 'manly' way to get a scar.
Ya for sure , my friend told me to say I got hit over the head with a baseball bat or a bar stool .
Old 10-04-2011, 11:46 PM   #19
Aquarium Advice Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalheadx

Ya for sure , my friend told me to say I got hit over the head with a baseball bat or a bar stool .
I vote bar stool lol

Tags
split

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com