Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
 
Old 09-21-2011, 11:53 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Freak
 
Metalheadx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by KcTx
you don't seem to be living up to your screen name. Rub some tussin on it & you'll be good to go.
LOL .... it didn't faze me much .... And I'm fine ...I was actually laughing as my head was bleeding.... Believe me I have had worse in mosh pits when I was younger
__________________

__________________
Metalheadx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:37 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Activist
 
Reiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Deleware, Ohio
Posts: 159
So I was just going through some of the older threads before falling asleep, saw this and thought I'd ask how your head was doing now? I can sympathize with a head gash cause I was kicked by a horse, o I guess almost 2 months ago now but I still have a knot above my eye that's pretty sore to touch.. Lol
__________________

__________________
Reiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:21 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Freak
 
Metalheadx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiner
So I was just going through some of the older threads before falling asleep, saw this and thought I'd ask how your head was doing now? I can sympathize with a head gash cause I was kicked by a horse, o I guess almost 2 months ago now but I still have a knot above my eye that's pretty sore to touch.. Lol
Oh my head is healed up nicely now , there is still a small dent and a small scab but , all is well , when I think about it still I still laugh about it , and I couldn't even imagine getting kicked by a horse , I'm glad it didn't seriously hurt you , that could have been really bad , did you get it checked out after it happened ?
__________________
Metalheadx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:19 AM   #14
Aquarium Advice Activist
 
Reiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Deleware, Ohio
Posts: 159
Yeah I actually got kicked by both of his back hooves.. One in the forehead and the other right under my ribs. I was ok, it didnt knock me out or anything but the people I was with insisted I go to the hospital. So they did scans or whatever and said I was really lucky and I have a hard head! Lol. I did look pretty bad for a few days but all is well now! Just a lingering bump when I raise my eyebrows and a little sore. My friends were joking how I looked like the toughest chick ever but I did feel pretty retarded with all those bruises.
__________________
Reiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:55 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
George9's Avatar

POTM Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,765
Send a message via Yahoo to George9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalheadx
So I wasn't being to smart and split my head on the edge of my aquarium , how it happened I was putting the net back on the shelf and it keep falling off and my dog was trying to get my attention at the same time and got in between my feet and stood back up and "BAM" nailed my head hard .... Knocked the wind out of me .... Guess my aquarium got mad at me ...lol .... My fish I think laughed at me
Ouch!! I could have went without the picture
__________________
-George
George9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 09:10 PM   #16
Aquarium Free - 2+ Years
 
mfdrookie516's Avatar



POTM Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Winchester, Ky
Posts: 19,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalheadx View Post
I guess chicks dig scars !!!
I hear they do... but I'm pretty sure you're going to have to come up with a better story than "I hit my head on my aquarium"... that would not be a very 'manly' way to get a scar.
__________________
-Jonathan

"What, exactly, is the internet? Basically it is a global network exchanging digitized data in such a way that any computer, anywhere, that is equipped with a device called a 'modem', can make a noise like a duck choking on a kazoo." - Dave Barry
mfdrookie516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 10:57 PM   #17
Aquarium Advice Freak
 
Metalheadx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiner
Yeah I actually got kicked by both of his back hooves.. One in the forehead and the other right under my ribs. I was ok, it didnt knock me out or anything but the people I was with insisted I go to the hospital. So they did scans or whatever and said I was really lucky and I have a hard head! Lol. I did look pretty bad for a few days but all is well now! Just a lingering bump when I raise my eyebrows and a little sore. My friends were joking how I looked like the toughest chick ever but I did feel pretty retarded with all those bruises.
Crazy , that's stuff you only hear about on caught on tape tv shows , I'm just glad you are okay , I'm not a big fan of horses ( about the only animal I wont go around ) but , they are pretty animals .
__________________
Metalheadx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 10:58 PM   #18
Aquarium Advice Freak
 
Metalheadx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfdrookie516
I hear they do... but I'm pretty sure you're going to have to come up with a better story than "I hit my head on my aquarium"... that would not be a very 'manly' way to get a scar.
Ya for sure , my friend told me to say I got hit over the head with a baseball bat or a bar stool .
__________________
Metalheadx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 11:46 PM   #19
Aquarium Advice Activist
 
Reiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Deleware, Ohio
Posts: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalheadx

Ya for sure , my friend told me to say I got hit over the head with a baseball bat or a bar stool .
I vote bar stool lol
__________________

__________________
Reiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
split

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Frogspawn Head Falling Off francis Saltwater & Reef - Sick Fish or Coral 3 09-18-2011 02:05 AM
return pump head pressure question Gunk General Hardware/Equipment Discussion 47 09-16-2011 02:47 PM
Filtration and power head questions. thatfishguy Saltwater Reef Aquaria 13 07-31-2011 02:16 AM
Leaking Eheim Pro 3 Canister Head jcahow General Hardware/Equipment Discussion 0 07-15-2011 03:14 AM







» Photo Contest Winners








Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.