Spotted at the LFS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've talked with the second in command here who has agreed to let me take pictures with my real camera and a tripod. These fish are phenomenal.

I've talked with the second in command here who has agreed to let me take pictures with my real camera and a tripod. These fish are phenomenal.

That's cool, maybe get the JOB of taking pics for their FB/social media/CL whatever they do for publicity (or do it for them) :brows:??? in Exchange for something???

That's cool, maybe get the JOB of taking pics for their FB/social media/CL whatever they do for publicity (or do it for them) :brows:??? in Exchange for something???
Actually I recently started selling my photography on microstock sites, so me taking pictures is 100% to my benefit. Honestly, if the owner overruled the second in command, I'd understand.

Ah, I see.

Well I spotted and bought a - Aponogeton capuroni. Hard to find at any lfs around my parts - especially one so big.
60074-albums14700-picture71500.jpg

Don't have a picture but my LFS which is just a small chain has 2 clown knifes in one of their sale tanks and the tanks are like 8 gallons so it's a lil crowded haha

Back
Top Bottom