!?!? STILL NOTHING ?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lately has it been letting you post on pictures?!?!

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• i havent posted lately.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have any other browsers on the computers. We've only used Internet Explorer. I just noticed that it doesn't have the option to upload pics. I used to be able to using Internet Explorer.

So you guys are saying that I have to download a different browser? I never liked Netscape.

http://www.mozilla.com

That is where you'll find Firefox. It's a free browser download that is much better than IE. (if you want to change browsers).

What I haven't considered is that you may have exceeded your disk space for cookies. Delete your cookies or increase the amount. Usually 90Mb is sufficient.

I also already deleted the cookies. I installed Firefox, deleted the cookies, and opened a new window. It still doesn't give me the option.

No, I'm not say you have to, I want to know if it resolves the problems and might give me an idea on how to persue fixing it. It is not a problem with the site. I've checked all the settings and it works for most. I believe it is a cookie handling thing on your computer and possible issues with the upgrade. Try this...Log out, Delete all you cookies, all your cache. Restart your computer, sign back in, via the home page www.aquariumadvice.com then go to the gallery and see if the options are available.

I've tried all of the different formats. It still doesn't give me an option to leave comments. I don't really mind about not being able to leave comments. It's just that now I can't even upload pics.

I find this perplexing as well. I am going to log into your account and see what happens, I'll email you the new password and when you log back in, you can change it.

your more than welcome, the issue, now that it has been discovered, will be worked on and hopefully resolved soon.

angels004, I have added you to the gallery_user usergroup, this should resolve your issue, if not, please post back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom