!?!? STILL NOTHING ?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lately has it been letting you post on pictures?!?!

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• i havent posted lately.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

angels004

Aquarium Advice Regular
Yesterday i had a problem with commenting on pictures at people's galleries! It used to let me comment BUT yet i STILL have the same problem!!
Ive tried
-logging out & in again
-Getting a total new sn Angels005 (it did the same thing!)

Im sure there are more ideas of what i can do PlEaSe HeLp!!

lots of love.
.//Alyssa\\.

Ok I just comented on Fishfreaks photo. I went to the gallery link, found the photograph, and then clicked on the photo, on the next page I see in the user profile at the bottom it should say how many coments there are. when you click on the number of coments, (It's a link), it then directs you too the coment page. is this how you are trying to do it? clicking the photo and NOT the user name? try it see if it works.

are you talking to me?

Who are you...deniro??

No I was talking to the thread started, yes it's a seperate thread, but after posting that one, why this one? If it weren't for the poll, I would have merged this one and the other, in the proper forum.

I can't figure out how to write a comment on a picture that doesn't already have a comment posted. If the picture already has comments, I have the option. But if there aren't any comments, it doesn't give the link to make a comment.

On my screen it does not say anything about Leaving Comments or Messages. I'm going to try something here. I am going to take a screen shot of my page and post it in this thread.

I have never disabled them. I'd assume that they come enabled when you buy a new comp, right?

I know quite a bit about computers, but that is one thing I don't know how to do. I don't know if I did this right but I clicked on: Tools, Internet Options, General, Settings, View Files, and under the name it says: Cookie: and lists a bunch of them. Does that mean they are enabled?

Wow...I haven't used IE in a long time, this is totally from ancient memory:

Internet Options, last tab (forgot what it's called). Scroll down to cookies...see if box is checked appropriately.

It sounds like you have the cookies enabled. Or try this: click on My Computer, Local Disk, Documents and Settings, (your user name), and finally you'll see Cookies. Click on it and there will be a bunch. You should go through and delete them periodically (well, I do, anyway!) This site will give you a new one when you log on again.

Don't delete the top one -- index.dat.

I would think so. What browser are you using...and do you have access to another browser, like firefox, netscape or opera? If so, open the new browser...go to www.aquariumadvice.com log in, then go to the gallery and see if you are able to upload or comment. There is no upload link for you either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom