Stinkbugs!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ick no!! although I dont even know what a stink bug is, LOL But their are no bugs in my tank.

They were introduced to the US to eat aphids, but now they are everywhere! The bad thing is, they stink where they are threatened or killed!

They were introduced to the US to eat aphids, but now they are everywhere! The bad thing is, they stink where they are threatened or killed!

That doesnt sound pleasant at all!! Well ladybugs eat aphids too, dont stink, and are pretty, the US should have used them :D

hmmm, you (your area) must have had a huge infestation of them, We get aphids here in our gardens etc.... but we make up natual or chemial solutions and pray them, and thats usually the end of it. ?!

Occasionally. My sister in laetitia and I got her brothers old tank and it was infested with them. A hundreds or more in a 5 gal tank.

Have plenty of stick bugs around here but have never had them in my house or in my fish tanks.

Sonomakid said:
Have plenty of stick bugs around here but have never had them in my house or in my fish tanks.

OMGosh, the dal in your avatar is gorgeous! I have one too, she is 11. Sorry for the randomness.

I thought most ladybugs in North america were wiped out by Asian Lady beetles or whatever? (the one without the spots)

Ladybug, ladybug, where have you gone? - Technology & science - Science - msnbc.com

well im not sure what "kind" we have here but we have lots of them. They are read with black spots and fairly small. They actually hybernate and have babies in our houses during the VERY cold winter months... Im starting to just find some babies on my window sills now.... :)

Back
Top Bottom