Stocking Helper Website.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This looks like great information for stocking tropical fish!!!! A poor choice though for coldwater & various types of goldfish. They dont specify anything beyond 'goldfish'.

I've got that one bookmarked..... good site. It's not the end-all/do-all, but it does provide a lot of good info. It'll pop-up most common community conflicts, and I like the fact that he under-rates the filters.

I'm not a fan of that site. Many people will take their 'advice' and it will result in failure. There are a lot of things that site can't take in to account. While it's a fun thing to play around with, nobody should ever use that without seeking the advice of experienced aquarists. If you search the forum, you'll find all kinds of opinions, much like mine.

It's fun to play with but yeah like others I've found a lot of conflicting advice given on there so wouldn't trust it over the experience of the AA users.

AqAdvisor is like autocorrect on your iphone. It can be very helpful but you need to be paying attention to it or it'll cause problems.

aqua_chem said:
AqAdvisor is like autocorrect on your iphone. It can be very helpful but you need to be paying attention to it or it'll cause problems.

^^^ I like that! Lol
I agree. It's nothing more than a fun toy. It's got the right idea and can help get you started when stocking a tank but I wouldn't take it as complete fact.

Back
Top Bottom