Stop betta abuse !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:) Eh. If they fired you for that, they didn't deserve you then. Their loss.

Back to talking about bettas.... :)

His tank is cycled and filtered, he doesn't have a heater though. It happened only recently that he got sad like this. The apartment is also relatively warm, the only tank we have heated is the one that came with a heater, but the temperature of all of them stays around 78° F.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hmm I'm not sure then :(. Have you tested ammonia etc recently? He could be lonely :( if he interacted w the missus a lot.

I'd get him a heater as soon as you're able to -- that'll help avoid any temperature fluctuations.

Yeah I'm thinking its loneliness and he will hopefully get over it since at this point I don't think I can get another betta yet (family, ugh, I'd get 4-5 more if they would let me :/) Any heater recommendations?

Hydor is the best. Expensive but very nice, controllable, and versatile. It was originally on my 44 pentagon then my 10 salt and now my 30 salt. I also have a small model on my pico reef. always stable temperature.

Hydor is the best. Expensive but very nice, controllable, and versatile. It was originally on my 44 pentagon then my 10 salt and now my 30 salt. I also have a small model on my pico reef. always stable temperature.

Expensive? o: I got a 400watt hydor for my 125 for about 44$! Its definitely much cheaper than what I found elsewhere and in other lfs's. And I concur, this heater is just wonderful never been having any problems heats great and I totally recommend it.

55 Gallon- Empty
125 Gallon- CKF and Tiger Oscar
220 Gallon- To come...

Expensive? o: I got a 400watt hydor for my 125 for about 44$! Its definitely much cheaper than what I found elsewhere and in other lfs's. And I concur, this heater is just wonderful never been having any problems heats great and I totally recommend it.

55 Gallon- Empty
125 Gallon- CKF and Tiger Oscar
220 Gallon- To come...

My smaller one was more than petco or aqueon brands. 100% worth it. Never had a problem. Their customer support is the best! Had a problem with a pump and they shipped a part that day!

Back
Top Bottom