Stop the Bop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That seems cruel and unusual! But hey if it raises money without seriously hurting anyone I guess I'm all for it. Sort of like blackmail though 8O

talloulou said:
That seems cruel and unusual! But hey if it raises money without seriously hurting anyone I guess I'm all for it. Sort of like blackmail though 8O

without seriously hurting anyone!? It's MMMbop!!!! How could it NOT hurt anyone!!??

:mrgreen:

Very cute story though! Thanks for sharing. Pretty funny idea too. I wonder if Hanson saw the story . . .

That cracks me up! Thanks for the laugh! It is a creative "outside the box" idea, must be gifted kids. :)

Hope they paid for the rights of that song otherwise they might lose all that money to a greedy record label

There was a local radio station here that played the "Barbie song" (I'm a Barbie girl, In a Barbie world) and only that song until they raised $10,000 for some charity a while back. It went on for 3 days of just that song. I still have it stuck in my head. (come on Barbie, Let's go party) :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:

I happen to like that song...

Ok, only joking. I couldn't think of a better one with that high of an annoyance factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom