Store Credit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

emerald76

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just sold two female guppies for two dollars store credit($1 each) at my LFS. Yay! I got 25% of retail price.:) So, my new acquisition is a peice of paper saying STORE CREDIT FOR FISH
Lol
Sorry if I put this in the wrong spot but I'm assuming it counts as a acquisition

My LFS sold me two female guppies for the same price. The males are prettier for most people. The only time females are expensive is when it's a moscow black.

For some reason I prefer female guppies to male guppies! Unless they are black Moscow or blue seagrass males!

I prefer male guppies. They have fancy tails and to me are more colorful. Makes a nice species tank. That's my project this weekend.Plus with males you don't have fry all the time. You don't have to drive to the LFS to trade in fry ad drive back ten minutes latter because another guppy gave birth!

butterfly_koi said:
That's awesome that you got that much for them! Mine only pays .50 a piece which isn't too horribly bad lol. What did the females look like?

Clearish body with red outlines on tails and a red stripe from tail to dorsal along the top
Nothing like their siblings, a silver snakeskin male with red fins and red stripes behind the eyes and a female with a orange outline on her tail, stripe from tail to dorsal, and the middle of her tail changes colors- blue, gold, or yellow

Cknsider yourself very lucky, my store gives you no store credit. They just rudely rip the bag oht of your hands and take him to the back without thank you lol

Cknsider yourself very lucky, my store gives you no store credit. They just rudely rip the bag oht of your hands and take him to the back without thank you lol

if they did that to me I would happily smack the dumb clerk upside the head:D(y)

54seaweed said:
if they did that to me I would happily smack the dumb clerk upside the head:D(y)

Lol she was off with the fish before i could smack her lol

Back
Top Bottom