subjective " Green Light" Conversation ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scott F

Aquarium Advice Freak
So this morning my fiance came and told me the following :

" I don't know why I'm telling you this but Petco is having a $1 per gallon sale."

Me: " Yeah I heard "something" about that. ;) They'll make up all the money they lose on the tank through sales on fixtures and supplies.

Her: " Makes sense. Wasn't sure if you knew about it or not."

Me: " Wasn't sure if it was factual or not but, I guess, this answers that question."

Now....she hasn't seen the 75 gallon tank in the detached garage yet, but this certainly sounds like a green light conversation to go and get another tank.

Consensus ??

disclaimer: she did say a tank in the bedroom would be nice if I took care of it, although I do take care of my other two tanks.

I figure the worst thing is that I'd sit on it for a while. ( not literally)

That is funny. My husband said the other day that he thought we had too many fish tanks. We have 3. We stopped in petco and came home with a 40 breeder. He was so excited about saving 70$ on it and using up the extra fish tank stuff we have. So actually it was a deal because i have the filter and lights already, and my husband who didn't want anymore to begin with, ended up being the one to say 'get the big one!' Haha. He secretly likes them.

Go for it! Ours is going in the bedroom too! Peaceful sleeping sound. Plus the petco sale is a pretty good deal. ( if you have extra supplies already).

I figure I can get most of the other supplies as financing permits. Shouldn't be too hard to do though because I can always use BB material from one of my other tanks extra HOB filters.

A good light is spendy though ;)

Back
Top Bottom