Summer heat!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Homedog98 said:
Atlanta is sooooooooo hot. The turf melts to my cleats at lacrosse practice. :( my dogs don't even want to go outside because the sidewalks and grass burn their pads.

Yea our dogs wanted out then when I opened the door they ran back inside and hid lol

So as I walked our dogs this morning at about 8 I thought man it's kinda warm already today so then when I got back inside I decided to check to see what the high was for today and this is what I seen. All I could think was I really wish the a/c in my truck worked.

Attachments

• image-4176967772.jpg
    image-4176967772.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 105
Hey, from the UK!!!
25 degrees here!!! (What's the conversion??)
We're having spooky hot weather, then big drops in the winter..
FINALLY, people in the UK are taking the sun seriously, and using cream rather than baking themselves to lobster colour!

Jason7894561230 said:
Its prettty cold in Australia around 19 - 15*C or 66.2 - 60.8*F jeez thats cold lol

Man I sure wish it was like that here I'm guessing it's winter for y'all.

Hey, from the UK!!!
25 degrees here!!! (What's the conversion??)
We're having spooky hot weather, then big drops in the winter..
FINALLY, people in the UK are taking the sun seriously, and using cream rather than baking themselves to lobster colour!
25c converts to 77f. Can't last for long though in typical UK style it will be chucking it down and freezing flipping cold by the weekend :nono:

it's been mid to high 90's for last week here in So Cal. It will be mid to high 80's the next 10 days.

Well unlike Ryan-peddle I'm from Canada also but we've had nothing but rain wind lightening for the last couple weeks highs if only like 15 or so :(. Central bc Canada!!

Tasha said:
Well unlike Ryan-peddle I'm from Canada also but we've had nothing but rain wind lightening for the last couple weeks highs if only like 15 or so :(. Central bc Canada!!

Don't worry we had three weeks if strait rain and thunder and lightning it just stopped a couple weeks ago thank goodness I couldn't take anymore

Grrrrr it is hot and our air isn't working right!!! The matainance man won't come til tomorrow... It's like 90 out and it's 12am!!!

ryan-peddle said:
Don't worry we had three weeks if strait rain and thunder and lightning it just stopped a couple weeks ago thank goodness I couldn't take anymore

Oh I hope It stops here soon, I go ocean fishing in 2 days and I want nice marine weather!!!

Yeah they told us to call emergency matainence but they won't come til tomorrow... My GF and cichlids are in 80 and up and I have two long hair Lhasa apsos :( my poor babies

Flossie said:
Yeah they told us to call emergency matainence but they won't come til tomorrow... My GF and cichlids are in 80 and up and I have two long hair Lhasa apsos :( my poor babies

Poor pups I would wet them down in a cool bath if it gets any warmer it will bring their body temp down you will get kisses for that they must be panting like mad

Back
Top Bottom