Summer Internship!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cornstar

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am so excited. I recently was extended an offer from a top bank as a summer analyst. The pay is surprisingly high. Now I am thinking about how I ought to reward myself. I don't think I'm ready to go nano reef yet.

Maybe I should just get a breeder tank set up incase my african cichlids breed. Hm. Suggestions?

I am so excited. I recently was extended an offer from a top bank as a summer analyst. The pay is surprisingly high. Now I am thinking about how I ought to reward myself. I don't think I'm ready to go nano reef yet.

Maybe I should just get a breeder tank set up incase my african cichlids breed. Hm. Suggestions?

Way to go!!! Weather it's salt/brackish or freshwater. A new tank could be a nice reward.

I am considering a 20gallon fluval tank for a nano reef.

Could someone give me an estimate of how much I should expect to pay?

I intend to have live rock, live sand and maybe a pair of clownfish. Would that be feasible? Some corals as well, would that require new lights?

Would I need a sump or some additional pipes? I have never really played around with SW before. (I am not even sure the diff between salt and reef)

Also how much attention would I need to give the tank? I am not sure how my hours are looking as of now. So I wouldn't be able to dedicate more than 2-3 hours a day to it. It will be in my room as a bedroom tank.

Back
Top Bottom