Sunday Night Chat! 9 PM. Be there or be square!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I tried getting in through mIRC and through the AA site. Neither one would let me in. I let it idle (doing the connect, unable to connect thing) for about an hour.

Don't forget chat tonight at 9pm EST, until who knows when.

There are usually cookies and ice cream, so feel free to pop in for a great time. General chatter or instant help to your questions too!

Click the link in my signature to get there.

Ok, so I've been lacking in my chat rallying. How about stopping by tonight, right now, 9 pm EST for some great chat! You'll be missing a great time. Check the link in my sig if you don't know how to get there. :multi:

I cant connect to that port from univesity firewall :/ need an alternate port.

It's already a little past 9 pm, but come on in for chat! Every sunday at 9 EST. If you don't know how to get there, you'll find a link in my sig.

I would love to come, i love chat room like that but Nooooooooooooo i have to be in the UK :-( Oh well i just stumble in and hope that some1 will be online Lol

So there I am in the chatroom eating a klondike bar and thinking I know it's only 8:30, but there's no one in chat...odd for Sunday night. After a few mintues I realized it's monday night, lol.

If you're around, stop by, I should be in the chat room for another hour or so!

Back
Top Bottom