That's True, There are many things I liek of both, here is an example:
1) the Discus, pleacos and Angels are the most beautiful fish in the freshwater area, not only do they have character, but they are also colorful.
2) with some great pieces of maylasian driftwood and live plants, those Discus, plecos and Angels would look stunning, not to forget to add black gravel to inhance the colors.
3) The filtration system does't have to be too extreme. In turn, more money for fish and live plants.
1) Come on a piece of the sea in your home, just the thought of it is wonderful.
2) Once you have all the right filtration systems, the tank can take care of itself.
3) unlimited amount of colors to choose from. not to forget inverts, fish and corals you can have a wonderful reef in your home that fish in the wild would envy. LOL
4) They are by far to fish with the most character.