Sweet aquarium apps?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KAhner

Aquarium Advice Freak
Anyone know any sweet, must have, aquarium apps. Prefferably for Iphone. My girlfriend has android, so I could highjack her phone if I have to though. I want something to record all my parameters, but other suggestions are welcome. I know a notebook would probably be the best route, but with four kids running around my place it's hard to have anything to myself, especially a pen and some paper. I seen one I think it was called aquarium notebook or something. But it's like 15 bucks. Anyone use this? Is it any good?

I love pocket reef & I use another that is called tank samples. Another I like is aquarium abbreviations . I've found the pocket reef handy when at the LFS and I want to know something like coral safe fish or what not.

Thanks, I'll check them ones out. I looked at aqua planner and it looks awsome. Exactly what I was looking for. But I have the original I phone and it need ios 4.0 and I can't get it. I was really upset cause i don't use too many apps and that was the first one I really wanted and can't get :(

Back
Top Bottom