T.V or Tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which do you watch more?

• Television

Votes: 21 32.3%
  • Your tank/s

Votes: 44 67.7%

• Total voters

GoldieLocks1

Aquarium Advice Freak
So, we all say 'I can't even remember the last time I watched T.V!' But lets see the results!

GoldieLocks1 said:
So, we all say 'I can't even remember the last time I watched T.V!' But lets see the results!

Tank!! I love it! It relieves stress! Good for when I'm doin my studies! Unlike tv! It's just a distraction!

Love my tanks.. but my fish don't play sports or hit eachother with anvils like cartoons.

The fish tank for relaxation, TV for news ... although by the evening its outdated, sports .... and video games.

Tank and AA. I can't even remember the last time I just watched TV. I always am checking stuff lol.

That's hard it is about equal I guess I watch my betta thats in the living room during commercials and my 25g and my wifes 10g are in the bedroom so we watch them at night while we fall asleep

Still trying to teach the fish the fundamentals of baseball. At that point, the fish will get more time than the tv.

Maya said:
Still trying to teach the fish the fundamentals of baseball. At that point, the fish will get more time than the tv.

Lol! My chubby goldies are more like linebackers, maybe I can teach them football!

I rarely watch TV, that is hubby's hobby. But I'm going to be moving next month and not even gonna have a TV! I prefer the radio as my background noise. I can check news on the computer. I enjoy having music on when I clean the tanks, it relaxes me. I am so looking forward to peace, quiet, music, fish, my dogs, no drama! YEESSSS!!

TV is background noise...I will watch the occasional vidoe but usually that during the winter..curled up in my favorite chair with the hot tea nearby and a snowy night :)

As for studying, it is a good thing I didn't take classes this summer. I have spent more time resetting these tanks.

Actual answer..tanks...always :)

Back
Top Bottom