Tampa Bay Fish Auction 2015

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

unstopaBULLFish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So there is an auction hosted by The Tampa Bay aquatic society. It will be
About an hour to
Hour and a half
Drive for me if I do go which my parents are pretty sure they can drive me to! I WANT to see Floridian AA members there! Anyone going? Any way here is some info about it.

When:Saturday, November 21,2015
Where: Kings Point Retirement Center
time: Doors open at 8:30 AM
Setup and Reg at 9:00 to 11:00
Auction time begins at 11:00 and then continues

There is a lot more info other than that basic info @ TBAS Auction

Sent via the power of my aching thumbs
Cn

Cool! Are you intrested in getting anything specific? If I go I want to try to snag some scarlet badis if I can find any.

Cn

There should be an abundance of corys. I am trying to find 4 more
Melini or hanrosus corys to add to my 29 since I already have 2 Melini. Sadly It's a fish and dry good only auction. And the drive goods are provided by manufacturers. I might try to get some beef heart flake and more tanks.also sponge filters.

Cn

There should be an abundance of corys. I am trying to find 4 more
Melini or hanrosus corys to add to my 29 since I already have 2 Melini. Sadly It's a fish and dry good only auction. And the drive goods are provided by manufacturers. I might try to get some beef heart flake and more tanks.also sponge filters.

Cn

Ironically, I just told my friend in Miami about the auction and told him I was looking for male Albinos and he said " You need males? I got all you need!" So now I am going just to look and see. LOL Maybe meet some new people closer to me as this place is still 1 1/2 hours from me. Don't know how often I'd make the monthly meetings. :(

Ironically, I just told my friend in Miami about the auction and told him I was looking for male Albinos and he said " You need males? I got all you need!" So now I am going just to look and see. LOL Maybe meet some new people closer to me as this place is still 1 1/2 hours from me. Don't know how often I'd make the monthly meetings. :([/This is the first time I will be at an auction. No way I can make the monthly meeting either. Cool opportunity to meet other hobbyists too. You planning to sell anything ? I hope they have a white worm culture or something. Most scarlet badis only take live or frozen and they are a lock for my ten gallon. Need to get a culture started soon.

Cn

EDIT: just looked at some pics from their October and let's just say I am very impressed with some of these fish. Just saw the most beautiful I'll black widefin angelfish I've ever seen. Can't get over this. So perfect looking. I suspect you will find some other angel breeders here And good ones at that!

Re Edit: Hakf of these pics are of Angels and some of these are making me drool. Like the marble pinoy.

Man I screwed up the quoting thing

Cn

Man I screwed up the quoting thing

Cn

LOL. I understand. I had some issues with the thing when I first got started so I know how you feel. :flowers:

We do have some time but if you do go, make sure I know and I will do the same so that we can meet up there. (y)

I don't plan on selling anything there but am always willing to look. :brows: :D

Sounds good! I will PM you if I go and what time and stuff like that.

Cn

Just me and Andy going? I asked my parents and I will be able to go for ecleast 3 hours 90% confirmed! Really looking foward to this.

Cn

Back
Top Bottom