tank shots

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashearier

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am doing an informative speach for an oral communications class. My speach is on saltwater aquariums and the equipment needed. I was just thinking a pic of a tank with all the equipment shown would be a great visual. Unfortunatly, I do not have a digi nor do I have all the equipment that I state in my presentation. Would any of you have the time to send me your best photo(s) of your system (skimmer, sump, pumps, lights, tank, lr/ls). A pic of a fish with visible ich would be good for my disease section.

I haven't found a good enough pic on the net yet so I thought I would ask.

ashearier@hotmail.com

Have you checked the photo gallery on this site? I'm sure no one would mind you using their pics for that purpose...guess you should ask first. You can use any of mine.
Edit: Take a look at this post. Perhaps some of these pics, although they aren't great quality (I'm a lousy photographer and I have a crappy camera too), would be of use to you.
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/viewtopic.php?t=1151&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom