Tank Wars Whos got the coolest tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redfisher1139 said:
Then it can't be the best yet! :lol: J/K It actually sounds like it will be really cool.

But it will be!! And thanks.

In loving memory of Pansa Princess, the greatest horse who ever lived. May you rest in peace.

I'd post my tank but it's not even closest to coolest. But it's cool to me. lol

Lots of nice tanks guys, I'll get there one day.

carey said:
I'd post my tank but it's not even closest to coolest. But it's cool to me. lol

Lots of nice tanks guys, I'll get there one day.

Any tank that is cool to you is cool to us.

In loving memory of Pansa Princess, the greatest horse who ever lived. May you rest in peace.

No problem. I've seen your posts about the corals and anemone you got. How are they?

They are doing great! The anem looks like he might even split. Lucky me. lol I'll have some new photos up later since I've finally arranged the rocks to my liking in preparation for my fish.

I've seen your posts too betta, you make me want to get a betta tank. But those poor fish always look so sad in the store and almost dead.

That's why I like getting them. Because If they get the proper care, they perk right up. Bettas are truly wonderful fish. Have you seen my thread about the new tank I'm setting up for this community tank? I'm strictly freshie right now. Not ready for salties.

Ok put it this way I don't care wat size or the look it could be a 5g I don't care if it's cool to u then it's good enough to post don't be embaressed about it that's ur tank be proud of it

That's why I like getting them. Because If they get the proper care, they perk right up. Bettas are truly wonderful fish. Have you seen my thread about the new tank I'm setting up for this community tank? I'm strictly freshie right now. Not ready for salties.

You can only have one male betta correct? But females you can have a few? I might have a 10 gallon coming available soon. Not sure if my johanni is gonna make it.

Well here is my 55 cichlid tank. Not super cool but super clean and happy. Yes, a happy cichlid tank. I'll be moving the rocks yet AGAIN very soon, looking to make the whole tank with the same color rocks and formations.

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 142
Very cool tank Carey.

Awww thanks guys. I've seen some mind blowing stuff on this site. LOL I will get there eventually.

Lol. We got a free tank that was supposed to be a twenty five gallon. Nope, it was a ten gallon, so me and mom just went out and bought a new twenty nine with stand. We are definitely putting plenty of $$$ into this.

Oh it pays off in the end for sure, I've been doin it for 7 years I'm no expert but I kno a bunch I have two SW tanks a 55g carnivore tank and a 75g coral tank and now I'm about to get a 500g to expand my coral tank luckily I'm gettin the tank for free cause the tank I'm getting cost about 10,000 new. I started with a planted FW tank but I'll never go back I love SW tanks to much there hard but there really worth it.

Oh, I've got the fever reallly bad. I have 3 tanks so far but am trolling CL for maybe a 110 or a 220. Just have to find room for it. And get an electrician in here. lol My only open wall has no outlet. :((

Yea I was lucky with that to I kno how to do electrician work I rewired my computer room for my tanks and wired in a 500,000 watt generator just in case my power goes out I never have to worry about my assets lol

This is my 120ltr tank

Attachments

• image-3764563327.jpg
    image-3764563327.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 109
  • image-1766897114.jpg
    image-1766897114.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 107
Back
Top Bottom