Tank Wars Whos got the coolest tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey idreaminsaltwater u can't even talk man u dont have any pics up either so u shouldn't even be in the wars so ur really not gettin picked lol Try Again Later When you can get some pics to back up that big mouth u got your soft. So don't try me cause I'll shut u down again and again lil one lol

Here is my 10 to be betta and 29 community.

Attachments

• image-376159583.jpg
    image-376159583.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 125
  • image-972751660.jpg
    image-972751660.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 82
Hey idreaminsaltwater u can't even talk man u dont have any pics up either so u shouldn't even be in the wars so ur really not gettin picked lol Try Again Later When you can get some pics to back up that big mouth u got your soft. So don't try me cause I'll shut u down again and again lil one lol

Whatchu talkin' 'bout? I totally posted my thread in my post that has pictures of my tank!

The Winner Is.......

FOR
Creativeness Goes to Carey

Planted Goes to Mfdrookie516

Salt Goes to I Guess me cause i didn't any SW tanks.

Here's my new submission... looks a little better than the original if I do say so myself...

img_1276129_0_4fedfa9b9e78a599efb37c42a74f45f1.jpg

mfdrookie516 said:
Here's my new submission... looks a little better than the original if I do say so myself...

I like this. I don't like too much planted tanks when you can't se the fish but this is just right.

Here's our 29g planted. We are working on it still, but we really like the look. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• Finished tank1.jpg
    Finished tank1.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 150
  • Tank2.jpg
    Tank2.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 83
Back
Top Bottom