Tanked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

browns9174

Aquarium Advice Regular
Wow! I just watched that show tanked, I would love to have that career! That's amazing!!!

Yeah to build and stock some of the tanks they do would be a dream for me. My favorite so far is the fung shway tank. Lol probably didn't spell that right

I think it would be a really really fun job! I liked the tanks with the real coral that they did. I hate all their others lol

Yeah the jukebox one was dumb and well over stocked. They make great tanks but I don't think they know what they are doing when they stock these tanks. The jukebox tank had well over 40 fish and several big ones at that. Check out the other show called fishtank kings on NatGeo wild That's an awesome show too

I thought the one in the bus was cruel. The tank can't just be driven around like that n plus it's gonna sit outside all night n prolly get vandalized but they do a good build job for sure

My LFS has their phone booth tank. Also the jukebox is no longer up and the gumball tank is no longer up. The feeder that they made for the big tank had to be ripped out because it stunk up the house. Alot of their tanks are failures.

spoonman said:
My LFS has their phone booth tank. Also the jukebox is no longer up and the gumball tank is no longer up. The feeder that they made for the big tank had to be ripped out because it stunk up the house. Alot of their tanks are failures.

The phonebooth tank is also gone.

Yea same here. I love the tanks just not the way they stock them. Now maybe if some of us worked for em then it would be ok to stock as well.

They do build nice tanks but some are to outrageous. Its a rip off to these customers I'm sure they pay a ton of money for them to build the tank and stock it. Like many LFS they probably only offer a week or so warranty on the fish. I wonder what the return policy is on the tanks like the phone booth one that crashed after a few weeks. Imagine the algae problem of the gumball one in the direct sun all day long :)

Man I got on the website n got a quote just messing around n it was almost 2 grand just for a 90 gal! it is crazy ridiculous!

markiezzi said:
They do build nice tanks but some are to outrageous. Imagine the algae problem of the gumball one in the direct sun all day long :)

Ill be in Vegas in a month I might go check it out lol

I would but that's alot of $. It might be cheaper if u just have em build the tank. They need to start doing the stuff the right way so there not killing innocent fish n inverts.

Back
Top Bottom