Tanked. Love it, or hate it.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree with you man

The camera booth tank made me mad, they had axolotls in a tropical set up and the tank was really tall, hard for them to get their air

I'm watching the skate ramp one now. Like are you serious? They need to say no sometimes, they are worried about scratching the acrylic, what about the fish!!!??? Constantly pounding on the glass, stress much!!!??

I know huh

" oh no man we don't have to worry about the fish, what we need to worry about Is the acrylic getting scratched"! Are you kidding me!

I live pretty much next door to one of the tanks they did on Long Island, the one in the appliance store. I go there all the time and look at the tank. It seems good, the fish seem happy and they obviously didn't just throw it out like someone else said on here a bakery did; however, I don't like the fake decor they always put in the tank and their severe lack of freshwater tanks. I think the stocking is horrible too.

If I won that contest I would just have them build the tank for me. That's it lol. They would not be allowed to stock it or put in any decor

Hah lol +1 I hope I win, but I'm putting a big salwater tank in my living room, but man, I have a very bad luck with winning so :/

Hah lol +1 I hope I win, but I'm putting a big salwater tank in my living room, but man, I have a very bad luck with winning so :/

I have bad luck making the show in time, every Friday night ive had either a hockey ot soccer game and haven't caught the secret code in time to enter it. And this Friday I have to be at my school at by at least 5:45 am. Because we leave for a soccer tournament three hours away.

It's a love/hate thing for me as well.

The show is entertaining and they do make some cool tanks along with put some very interesting fish in them.
That being said, they may do some cycling, but since they don't show it the average person watching it won't know anything about the process and will think they can do the same thing, run out to the store and buy a tank and fish in the same day and add them all at once.
Plus most of the time they either overstock or have fish that won't work well together in the same tank.

If I were to buy/win a tank from them, I'd let them build it and stock it, but I'd make them cycle it the right way, not with BB in a bottle/sand, and I'd make sure they stocked it the right way. No surprises for me, they'd have to tell me every fish and how many of each they'd be adding and wait for me to okay it before purchasing them.

If I won that contest I would just have them build the tank for me. That's it lol. They would not be allowed to stock it or put in any decor

If I were to buy/win a tank from them, I'd let them build it and stock it, but I'd make them cycle it the right way, not with BB in a bottle/sand, and I'd make sure they stocked it the right way. No surprises for me, they'd have to tell me every fish and how many of each they'd be adding and wait for me to okay it before purchasing them.
I don't think you guy's would have any say....lol. Terms and Conditions....

I don't think you guy's would have any say....lol. Terms and Conditions....

Actually, they would probably do it because your the one paying for it, and they always say. The customer is always right. I think they woupd respect your desisio

Actually, they would probably do it because your the one paying for it, and they always say. The customer is always right. I think they woupd respect your desisio
You might not have a say, if it's a competition. Good luck you guy's. I REALLY hope someone from AA wins. You could secretly film behind the scenes footage...haha. Just don't mention you are a member of AA to them, they do get quite a bit of bashing here...lol

You might not have a say, if it's a competition. Good luck you guy's. I REALLY hope someone from AA wins. You could secretly film behind the scenes footage...haha. Just don't mention you are a member of AA to them, they do get quite a bit of bashing here...lol

Hopefully its not me because I would rub in everyone's face. Lol. But it would be a planted discus, just like they did, but mine would be an in wall, that wraps around my bed.

Hopefully its not me because I would rub in everyone's face. Lol. But it would be a planted discus, just like they did, but mine would be an in wall, that wraps around my bed.
Have you got a link. Obviously the competition is not open to me but I would love to read up on it....

The photo booth tank bothered me because of all the gouramis they added and the parrot cichlids

I have bad luck making the show in time, every Friday night ive had either a hockey ot soccer game and haven't caught the secret code in time to enter it. And this Friday I have to be at my school at by at least 5:45 am. Because we leave for a soccer tournament three hours away.

The first time the Internet wouldn't let me go in, good thing I have been getting out of work at 7:20 and not 8:10

Bought this today for my sick gbr. Thought you'd get a kick out of it.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130823_231255.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130823_231255.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 75
  • ForumRunner_20130823_231310.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130823_231310.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 72
  • ForumRunner_20130823_231328.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130823_231328.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 90
They act like they can just go in there and build a tank without establishing anything I don't understand that Like these Fish they put it in don't need special care. I do like the redhead though with the braces ha ha

Back
Top Bottom