Tanked question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No ones tank is perfect, but I think we all strive to put together a tank that makes our fish happy. If their clients like the tanks they do that's fine, I just dont think they made them with the fish in mind. Which is why they are called tanked not fish stocking 101.

Well I feel my tank is perfect and everyone should feel the same

If I or anyone else thinks there tank isn't perfect you should fix the problem

I'm seeing the term "slag" a lot is this an English term? I haven't heard that one?

Yes it's a English term You guys in the US can't even spell colour so I wouldn't expect you to understand

Like the word route it's pronounced root not the way you guys say it

It is English after all so we know more about it than you guys

Don't you know A E I O U and the order they are set out in words it's a silent U

That was a joke by the way

Exactly my question lol. They made some bottle of nitrifying bacteria that supposedly "eliminates the cycling step" but we all know that's phony. I'm guessing a lot of the fish die at the start.

They also use active sand

Don't you guys also watch fish tank kings if you want to go deep into the tech stuff with no pranks then watch that

Well I feel my tank is perfect and everyone should feel the same

If I or anyone else thinks there tank isn't perfect you should fix the problem

I agree with this lol and that live sand is bogus it is packaged in a bag and sits for weeks before it is use there is nothing live in it. I used that sand for my reef and I still went through a cycle. I do however think they use precycled filter media which helps.

I love fish tank kings. They definitely know what they're doing.

No matter how good it is some one will always slag it off (English term )

Tanked also uses active sea water

And like I said tank never show you the filter set up but it looks like the use bead filters so they may have added mature beads from the shop who know

You know it is funny because I'll hear certain slang and have to ask my adult children or the oldest grandchild what it means. I know that word is also used in the UK.
well I'm only 18 but maybe the words used more out west or northern a little ahaha

Back
Top Bottom