Tanked - TV show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bkiggy

Aquarium Advice Addict
Anyone ever watch that? How do they set it up, add water, add fish, WithOut cycling? What's their secret ?

bkiggy said:
Anyone ever watch that? How do they set it up, add water, add fish, WithOut cycling? What's their secret ?

There's no secret, most of the tanks they put up, are taken down because they don't set them up properly

Ooooooh. Thought they were doing some miraculous thing that they didn't need to cycle.
Most of the tanks they do are marine.

bkiggy said:
Ooooooh. Thought they were doing some miraculous thing that they didn't need to cycle.
Most of the tanks they do are marine.

Lol nah, I don't know exactly what they to, but most of their tanks I hear are ripped down or for sale on ebay lol

I think the phonebooth tank was on ebay a while back

They are masters of the tank construction, but not starting the ecosystem

bkiggy said:

They cycle the filters that they install on the tanks beforehand and use a bacteria supplement.

My barber went to Vegas and saw the mob tank. It has a lot of algae.

That would be the issue of the maintenance company. I'm not sure if ATM maintains tanks or just builds and stocks them initially.

ATM just builds and stocks they don't maintain it its the person who bought the tank job to hire someone or do it themselves. Also go to petco and type in ATM in the search box and that's what they use they also use live sand and live rock and lastly the phone booth tank was a replica on eBay it was made for the fan by ATM for those show addicts

Back
Top Bottom