Tanked Vending Machine Aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CandymanVending

Aquarium Advice Newbie
What is with this show Tanked stole one of our fish tank designs and claimed it as their own. Good thing I didn't give them the good design and they used the worst and most unreliable vending machine there is. Told us that the "files were lost" and stopped replying to our contacts in September then this pops up, these guys and this show is a joke.

2lo0l1v.jpg

You honestly can't be naïve enough to think this was "your" idea, people have been turning everything items into fish tanks for decades now.

This is one from Brazil from a few years back...did they steal this too?

4e312716a1f69.jpg

Last edited:
I already know about the one in Brazil that is not the same concept that is a fish tank on top of a snack machine smh. Actually there are only two designs in the world and none of them replicate this one or the other one I have. Im not complaining about it im just saying they took my concept of my vendable soda machine and said they thought of it all along when we designed it not Tanked. Actually the designs I have are my idea because they have never been done and Tanked didn't get it right either.

Back
Top Bottom