Tax rebate check

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Will you use your Tax rebate check on your aquarium.

• I plan on using it to upgrade to a bigger or better tank.

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • I plan on using it to purchase more livestock.

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • I plan on using it to buy equipment for my tank.

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I plan on buying livestock and equipment for my tank.

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • I`m not planning on using any of it on my tank.

Votes: 32 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Checks started going out yesterday, so if you had your income tax rebate direct deposited you should see it this week, according to the news last night. hehe.

If you got the check form, they start going out on the 9th I think.

Just an update, I got my $300 last night. Showed up in my account :) Time to stimulate the economy!

i voted #5 , but that's not totally accurate. i'll be using mine to pay down credit cards that got jacked up...buying stuff for my tanks.

I always donate mine to PBS. Since the government pulled the financial chair out from under public broadcasting, they need all the help they can get.

Dave

i voted #5 , but that's not totally accurate. i'll be using mine to pay down credit cards that got jacked up...buying stuff for my tanks.
It's kind of funny, it says I'm getting 325.00, but when I go to the actual calculator where you enter your info from your tax form, it says I'll be getting 600.00. Guess I'll have to wait and see. I think mine is going towards doggie stuff, lol.

Finally got mine yesterday.

Cha-Ching - all credit card debt paid off.

Now it's time to run them up again converting my 46 to a reef tank. lol

I don't think I qualify for one. Heck, I can't even write off my school loans anymore.

Getting my 600.00 on Friday, yay........
I looked it up on the IRS site, and they have my direct deposit scheduled. hehehe
I'm using mine on getting my Border Collie, as well as other dog supplies and training stuff.

And a guy that I work with, he hasn't got his yet. So I brought it up online and had him type in his info and it said he doesn't qualify because his name doesn't match his SSN, lol. Oops, he's contacted the agency that did his taxes to make the correction for the mistake they made, and hopefully he'll get his rebate later.

I got first letter about a month ago telling me i'd get a letter telling me how much i got, last week i got my direct deposit, then three days later i got my second letter informing me that I'd be getting some money. from what I heard, there should be a total of 3 letters. hope they don't waste the time on me, since I've already got my stimulus.

Thank you everyone for participating in this poll. I personally thought it was pretty interesting. Again Thanks

Back
Top Bottom