Television tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What about a TV in a fish tank. The second pic is of Chad ochocincos headboard. The third is kind of like fish tank walls

Attachments

• lcd-aquarium.jpeg
    lcd-aquarium.jpeg
    36.1 KB · Views: 62
  • chad-ochocinco-aquarium-bed-595x348.jpeg
    chad-ochocinco-aquarium-bed-595x348.jpeg
    53.9 KB · Views: 156
  • asp_aquarium.jpeg
    asp_aquarium.jpeg
    43 KB · Views: 111
I. Want. That. Headboard! It would be so relaxing! But knowing me, I'd get the bed all wet every water change.

Alyxx said:
I. Want. That. Headboard! It would be so relaxing! But knowing me, I'd get the bed all wet every water change.

Lol..if you had that tank, you wouldnt be the one doing the water changes...thats for sure

I didn't read through all of the posts yet, who has that kind of time lol? But what if you have a custom tank build to fit a hd tv "inside" the tank? I'm going to try to find a pic

Gboy66 said:
Lol..if you had that tank, you wouldnt be the one doing the water changes...thats for sure

Hahaha true that. I'm not sure i would want that on my own bed cuz it would be soooooo loud. Maybe on a guest room bed lol

George9 said:
I didn't read through all of the posts yet, who has that kind of time lol? But what if you have a custom tank build to fit a hd tv "inside" the tank? I'm going to try to find a pic

I posted a pic of that two posts ago lol

I can only imagine someone yelling at the fish to get out of the way of the tv...

Alyxx said:
I can only imagine someone yelling at the fish to get out of the way of the tv...

Haha yea! "get out of the way you stupid discus! I'm trying to watch the bachelor!" then you throw the remote and crack the tank, ah good times :)

Alyxx said:

Hahaha. A big school of rummynose tetras come right when they show who won survivor

Or you would come home one day to all of your fish watching a documentary on the ocean!

I'm following this one too! I can't wait to see your fish tank tv! You have to tell me though how did you ever get your hubby to agree?

Mlani said:
I'm following this one too! I can't wait to see your fish tank tv! You have to tell me though how did you ever get your hubby to agree?

If I knew if share! Lol! I think he's looking for a DIY project to keep him busy. :D lucky for me I mentioned it at the right time.

I will start a thread when I happens :)

Lol! I was hoping to get a hint how to get mine involved. ;-) please pm me when you do start the thread? I don't want to miss this one. I'm so excited for you!!

Back
Top Bottom