Television tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have an old oak tv in the garage, what do you think the post would cost to ship it to you? Lol!

Tomorrow? I'm in pjs and the garage isn't heated ;-) it's past midnight here. Lol!

This is gonna be awesome! I've been wanting to do this for a while. I have an old console TV I got from my grandma, similar to this one:
console.jpg
that I've been storing for the same purpose. Don't let me miss the thread when you get started. ;)

siva said:
This is gonna be awesome! I've been wanting to do this for a while. I have an old console TV I got from my grandma, similar to this one:

that I've been storing for the same purpose. Don't let me miss the thread when you get started. ;)

Jealous! That would make a great tank!
I had an old TV from my grandma too. About 2 years ago threw it out. Now I wish I didn't! It would have been perfect.

Mumma.of.two said:
As any one ever made an old tv into a fish tank?
My husband and I have decided to make a fish tank out of an old tv. :) Pictures would be great if you've made one!

Wow sounds great

I've tracked down an old TV. :D haven't seen it yet. A guy that goes to a playgroup I take my kids to had his mothers old one and said we could have it. Getting it next weekend hopefully!

Mumma.of.two said:
I've tracked down an old TV. :D haven't seen it yet. A guy that goes to a playgroup I take my kids to had his mothers old one and said we could have it. Getting it next weekend hopefully!

Yay!!! You should put a bowfront in it so that it gets that tube TV look

Back
Top Bottom