Tell us about your aquarium oopsies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Really, as far as I have to carry my fish to get them home, it seems like I'm better off just tipping my new finned friend right into his new home. I just have to be sure my water temp is above 55 like it was one frigid (for Alabama) day I brought a couple platys home. They wasn't overly lively for awhile. They did bounce back until an unexpected nitrate spike snuck in and destroyed me to no end. :hide:

So i bought a 135 gallon fish tank it was used for a reptile the four corners on the inside glue are scraped off and my main question is about the wood trimmings the bottom side walls are missing and the two long trimmings are damaged from wear and tear can i take off the old trimmings top and bottom and replace them without messing up the tank and if so can i buy regular trimmings at homedepot wit proper glue from from petco i dont know how to use this forum so if u can email me wit some info mrcano30@gmail.com

Not a screw up, but I don't see a reason not to try it.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom