Terrible dream last night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Evaunitone

Aquarium Advice Activist
So today I'm planning to get a bamboo shrimp. I've been planning to get one for a long time and I was thinking about it last night when I went to bed. Well I dreamed that I got the shrimp and in the dream I was looking at it in my tank and I was concerned because it was crawling around at the bottom, scavenging for food which I knew was a bad sign. Well when I looked closer I saw that it didn't really look like a bamboo shrimp at all. It had an armored, centipede-like head and instead of the fans it had two huge scorpion-style pedipalps which ended in a triple claw thing like an eagle's talon. To make it even scarier it had a long snakey tail that it dragged behind it, and when I tapped on the glass it reared its tail up like a scorpion stinger! Very creepy. Anyway I was relieved when I woke up :)

I hate how in dreams something will be one thing at one moment, and it's something completely different the next second.

I once had a dream my aquarium existed in my toilet.

Then someone flushed.

Anyway, that's really creepy. Maybe it's a sign. :p

That is weird. When I first started with fish keeping I dreamed one of my parents grabbed my tank and threw it outside with the fish in it. I was little so I almost cried when I woke up lol.

Now my post makes no sense since the spammer was removed LOL!!

I have nightmares of my husband doing his little coin shooting trick and cracking the tanks. :(

Lol I often dream of my fish flying around the house instead of swimming in the tank. It's weird. It's like they just got tired of swimming in the tank so they casually float out of the tank and go on exploring mission around the house.

My husband was watching a show about how snake head fish are terrorizing ponds and lakes I wasn't paying much attention but that night I had a dream that a huge snake head fish had crawled into my tank and ate my poor fish it scared the heck out of me. My husband still teases me about it.

Back
Top Bottom