Texas Aquacultured Reef Enthusiasts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:) I did post a post in the Texas Regional Forum linking back to this thread. But since this thread contained a link to another aquarium forum site, I thought it had to go in The Lounge. That's the impression I got from the rules anyway...

Yeah, that's what it says, but the idea is to discourage people from coming here and on their very first post, try and get our members to join thier site. Yours is for a club, in Texas, I see a difference, even if technically it is against the rules.

TARE is generally located in the North Central Texas area, but everyone is welcome. We have meetings/frag swaps every other month. It's all very friendly and casual... get together, talk shop, swap frags and generally have fun with other hobbyists. The meetings are usually held at either an LFS or at a member's home.

The last meeting was on May 15th and was held at a member's house in Lucas, TX. The meeting in March was held at Saltwater Paradise in Irving, TX. The next meeting will likely be in mid July sometime.

This sounds real good!!! Please tell me how to be on a list of info./news from TARE esp. about when and where the meetings will be held. I feel this would be so good to help a newby to learn from someone with more experience. Please forgive me in not getting back to you sooner but I didn't receive any notification that you had sent or written this thread and I just now found it. If you want to please take down my e-mail address and send any information that way and I'd be more certain to receive it quicker. Please send to mndgng@earthlink.net . Thanks in advance for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom