Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 11-24-2005, 06:14 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak
Send a message via MSN to kyektulu
Tha best present EVER!

Its nearly christmas!

Im 21 now so the festive season has lost most of its appeal, it is so great when you are young but when you get older you realise that xmas has just lost most of its meaning and its all about the presents.
The worst thing about it is the expence!
Is it me or does it get more expensive each year, I think it is a combination of peoples expectations of how much a gift should cost without you being 'tight' and stores hammering on the cost because of the season.

Anyway back to the point, what would be your ideal xmas gift this year?
Just fantasy no matter the cost....

Mine would be a home of my own (I cannot afford to get on the housing market house prices have gone ridiculous, practically impossible for most first time buyers to get onto the property ladder, unless you want to live in a very undesirible area.)
That or a nintendog!
Have you seen them? They are SO cute, I havnt bought one because I know the novelty will wear off and it would become tedious.

if wishes were fishes....
Old 11-24-2005, 06:27 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice FINatic
let me think... the new lexus is350 would be a good start.

Old 11-24-2005, 08:14 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Lets see... How about the latest and greatest electronics? Huge TV, super fast computer with cable access, stereo, $4000 digital camera... Nah. I'd go for a 100-gallon salt tank with all the trimmings and stock.
a small zoo is cool!
Old 11-24-2005, 09:11 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Regular
Just a 75 gallon tank with Jack Dempseys and a few Clown loaches. I would be happy.
Old 11-24-2005, 09:31 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via AIM to Rach101
That is what I want, a coin operated boy, made of plastic and elastic, he is rugged and long lasting, who could ever ever ask for more, love without complications galore, Many shapes and weights to choose from, I will never leave my bedroom, I will never cry at night again, wrap my arms around him and pretend-----Dresden Dolls

A coin operated boy sounds great.
We are far to young and clever
-too* in retrospect the irony hurts
Old 11-25-2005, 03:17 AM   #6
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Send a message via Yahoo to ace1uno_00
The new Range Rover Sport and a Ruger P95C. lol
For Sale: Brand New Filstar XP3. In Box w/extra Media. $80 obo shipped.
Old 11-25-2005, 12:18 PM   #7
Aquarium Advice Regular
Oh and my house to be clean. My sister makes it a mess and annoys the crap otta me.
Old 11-25-2005, 01:47 PM   #8
Aquarium Advice Activist
Send a message via AIM to Flutterby21782 Send a message via Yahoo to Flutterby21782
Rach101, I can't believe you know who the Dresdaen Dolls are that is too cool. I love them.
I would love the pink Motorola Razr phone. A 400 gallon tank would be nice. And teh KichenAid stand up mixer thing, it would make my liffe sssoooooooo much easier.
I have a dog named Daisy, she is a husky/lab cross, and an itty bitty Pitty named Maggie
Socks, the orange and white domestic short haired kitty.
A guenia pig that has yet to be named.
3 Bettas in thier own gallon in a half brandysnifter.
I have fire belly newts too.

~War doesn't show who's right, it's shows who's left.~
Old 11-25-2005, 04:31 PM   #9
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via AIM to lyquidphyre
I think, when it comes to expense, is the older you get... the more people you have to shop for (especially when you are apart of your boyfriends families Christmas *snarf*)

I would love to get engaged this Christmas. I mean, there are several material possesions I wouldn't mind having this Christmas, but none would make me as happy as getting engaged.

Old 11-26-2005, 12:53 PM   #10
Aquarium Advice Addict
I want a 500 gallon martini glass aquarium with a 100 pound olive, including toucans with grafted piranah gills. And I want it in the middle of my livingroom!

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com