Thank you!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tank2379

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys, I just want to say Thank You. Thanks for all the help and support everyone here on this forum has given me. I love being apart of such a great supported cast here in this forum. You couldn't ask for a better forum on the internet. I also want to give a special Thank you to some of the Mentors and Moderators who took the time and patience to answer every stupid or dumb question I had. I also want to say that I will always be apart or Aqaurium Advice and I would always recommend family and friends to this site that become FW or SW keepers to this site..... again

Thank you!!!! :):band:

It's so nice to hear this sort of thing. Makes me proud to belong to a community like AA. I can't agree more, the members here are among the best I have ever seen on any internet forum.

It's so nice to hear this sort of thing. Makes me proud to belong to a community like AA. I can't agree more, the members here are among the best I have ever seen on any internet forum.

Yeah I just had to express how I felt about this forum. :D

WOW! Thanks and they aren't stupid questions! We all had the same ones to ask. You have already started to be a helpful member of this site, Tank!

I guess what you perceive as stupid and dumb questions, we perceive as an opportunity to really help someone in need. Motivation to us. :)

I`m sure many have learned from the questions you have asked Tank. Keep up the good work.

I agree with Scott and Mike! The old saying goes, the only dumb question is the one you never ask. Thanks for sharing how you feel about the site! I couldn't agree more! It is because of the great folks on this site that keeps me here!

I wanna say the same thing as Tank. Thanks. This is my first fish sight/forum that i have ever joined and it has helped me alot and it has also given me something to do when i have nothing to do. I just joined Monsterfishkeepers.com recently and that sight is much larger and all but there are quite a few people in that sight that are jerks. Its not a bad sight and i like it but there are a bunch of rude people. I have found no jerks here, i have had disogreements but those were solved. I intend to keep in touch with this sight for a long time. Everyone here is kind and most are caring. I also want to give a special thanks to Purrbox, Fluff, Ziggy, and Zagz since those are the people that have helped me the most. Another special Thanks to all you Mods, Admins, etc... for sticking with the sight and always keeping your cool. And thanks to everyone for being polite and patient. And also just for an example on how this sight has helped me is the fact that i now have 60 black mollie fry and about to have more :) Thanks everyone. I love this sight. Its great. And is very informative. THANKS EVERYONE!!! :)
(wow when your a slow typer it takes forever to type that post)

Since this seems to be the place for group hugs...

I ALSO want to say "thanks!" to all those folks that helped me, and don't realize it. Once I realized that a saltwater tank was going to be in my future, I searched and searched the internet for information. I found a lot of other bigger more popular forums, but wading through all the flames and BS to find REAL information took a long time. And then I came here.

I poured over this site for months before even buying a single piece of equipment. I read about everyone's different ideas on reef keeping and tried to discern the "right" way to do things. (I eventually figured out that there was no "right" way - but some ways were better than others!) When I found a person whose opinion I seemed to agree with, I poured over all their previous posts. Some of those folks have moved on, and some are still here. I thank them all.

I can say with complete certainty that if I would not have found this site, my tank would not be as successful as it is. I consider "my" tank a "group effort" and like Tank, I want to thank everyone for making it possible!

Sniff, sniff... whimper, whimper.

(And no... I haven't been drinking. Well... not THAT much.)

+1 more. Tank said is all. I can honestly say if I had not had the help and support form the ones who stand out the most as the "great helpers" in AA I would have called it quits long ago. I have had my share of problems and disease in my tanks , thought I knew more than I did and was never made to feel stupid for the mistakes I made, I took the great advice and made my changes and solutions and now I'm light years from where I was 4 months ago.
Thank You, Thank You,Thank You .

PS:There is a little 6 year old girl in this house that is much happier because of you all too. Flames, Bubbles, Miley, Lilly, PJs , and Pajamas are alive and well in a hyposalinity Ich treatment, currently Ich free with 3 weeks left in QT.

I can say with complete certainty that if I would not have found this site, my tank would not be as successful as it is. I consider "my" tank a "group effort" and like Tank, I want to thank everyone for making it possible!

Sniff, sniff... whimper, whimper.

(And no... I haven't been drinking. Well... not THAT much.)

*Hic* *Hic* ;)

Seriously though, I feel exactly the same way. If I hadn't found this site, I'd have given up on fishkeeping altogether. I owe a lot to many here.

Kurt, you hit the nail on the head! I looked through other forums and found flaming and BS and "noob" stuff annoying and didn't want to join them...heck, everyone is new at some point!
Thanks again!

Add 1 more. I love this site because no one is trying to sell you anything. In the past you relied on the LFS to help you and of course they were tryong to make a buck, thats their job. Here, everyone is giving advice to the betterment of the hobby and your tank. :invasion:

This makes me even happier that others are giving Thanks to site I did not think I would start other to say Thanks.... I guess from now on if anyone what to Thank someone you can say it here....LOL (y)

I love this site.

Back
Top Bottom