Thanks for helping me out, this is a great site.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwhaerter

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Thanks for all the help since I have been searching this site. There is just tons of information, just searching the forums helps with the questions that come up with my tank. I'm really glad that I have found this site, and i hope people continue to vote for it. This site has just really helped me get into the hobby, going strong since January (and no major problems :D ), and I'm sure many years to come.

Thanks again!

sorry if i ramble a little bit

Always nice to hear good feedback!

Kudos for your kind words (y)

Welcome! Nice to see signs of aquatic life in Fargo!! :lol: I was there just a few weeks ago visiting my in-laws and going fishing on Otter Tail. We were there just in time for the big storm that ripped through! Quite an experience, I must say!!!

Glad you have found it helpful here - I know I have, and can't seem to tear myself away, LOL! :D

Yeah this place is great, huh? I wish i would have known about it when i used to run FW...I did so much wrong! I feel bad for some of the fish i had now that i assumed i was taking good care of!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom