That's Right Woodchuck Chuckers...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

millipede

Aquarium Advice Addict
It's groundhog day
And it's snowing here....
s1gyahoo.gif

I don't know if Canadians have a special groundhog, but he would not be seeing his shadow right now :D

Menagerie said:
I don't know if Canadians have a special groundhog, but he would not be seeing his shadow right now :D

Sure he would...I just went outside, and its 60ºF and partly sunny.

I am taking my ferrets to the park in a few minutes....will it count if they see their shadows? :wink:

boy if we could just get another 3 feet of snow that would be great. only 2 feet so far this year. i hate shoveling and yet i refuse to by a snowblower. darn neighborhood kids dont knock on my door either.

Toirtis said:
Sure he would...I just went outside, and its 60ºF and partly sunny.

I am taking my ferrets to the park in a few minutes....will it count if they see their shadows? :wink:

OK...all three saw their shadows, multiple times over an hour....does that count for something?

Menagerie said:
OK...all three saw their shadows, multiple times over an hour....does that count for something?
You must be quite a site. Were the ferrets on leases?

But of course....16' retractable leashes that colour-match their harnesses....I even have a little poop-bag dispenser that clips to my belt.

But of course....16' retractable leashes that colour-match their harnesses....I even have a little poop-bag dispenser that clips to my belt.
:eek2:
Next time you go to the park, call me--I could use some fresh air.

Menagerie said:
:eek2:
Next time you go to the park, call me--I could use some fresh air.

Sure...tomorrow noon-1pm seems likely, since the high is supposed to be 14ºC and sunny.

Toirtis,
You really should buy a track suit for yourself that coordinates with the leash colors. Then you would be a sight to behold! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Gonna feel like spring here in WV this week. It's supposed to be in the 50's by Sat and through the middle of the week. Even have some night time low's only getting into the 40's. 8O Spring fever 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom