the almost never ending story.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
....out of his beauty sleep...He said "This better be good"....He then folded his arms across his chest and wondered why he even took this job......He began to become impatient with the bird and the cat fighting, so he turned both of them into....

each other. so the bird was happy chasing the cat and paying him back when suddenly Hilda came and wacked him in the head. now he was the one gettin hit

i think its hilda right?

Hilda is the mother and Elmira is the daughter (as of right now)

...odd, he had paws and whiskers and he couldn't sing a tune!!! Oscar was beginning to realize...

...."now is my chance to escape, he thought. As a bird I could just fly out the window and be gone from this place....So again he started to hatch a plan.....

he hid in his little piece of rock and thought. if i could fly i could gather an army of birds and take over the world. mwahahahahahaha.

"Then I won't have to live in a rock! I won't have to put up with this dimwitted family." Oscar was feeling powerful and then...

...the fairy relised that he made a mistake, and turned them back to their original beings. This reall messed up Oscars plan of escape. He had to think of something else. All of the sudden Elmira came into the room and yelled "Oscar!"........

..."get out of the bird cage!!!" Oscar couldn't remember how he got in there. Wasn't he just a bird, was it another bad dream from old sardines?? Could cats sleep walk?!? All he knew was...

was it another bad dream from old sardines??

How do you remember this stuff?...LOL I have to go back just to remember names and what happened on the previous page....must be the age thing????..LOL

Anyway, the story continues.....

....He was a cat, then a bird (he thinks, not too sure), and then a cat again and he is sitting on a perch in a bird cage with Elmira yelling at him. Oscars head began to spin, and to think this was all over a fish named Spot. Oscar jumped from the cage and headed toward the fish tank where Spot was swimming around and enjoying a nice relaxing time. An evil thought crossed Oscars mind........he crawled, ever so slowly to the tank. He took one paw up to the heater and slowly turned up the heat on Spot. Oscar sat back and thought..........

Ooops, got a little carried away there..LOL

I've been in since day one and I have a penchant for remembering useless facts :wink:

..."I may never be able to rule the world or even get out of this house, but I can still...

So he went into the kitchen found a knife and a axe he found an old gun holder and found a rifle. so he gathered all this stuff together and planned on taking his former owners hostage.

...and then realized cats don't have thumbs and all this was useless to him :( Just then Hilda walked in...

Honey, you know that ever since we moved into this neighborhood the...

(OMG, I read this entire thread in one day.. I had to add!!)

(OMG, I read this entire thread in one day.. I had to add!!)
It's a fun little thead! BTW, the whole story is on page one, so everyone can catch up and play along. It is more fun to read the entire thread because I editted out side comments when putting the whole story together.

"...squirrels have scared me, but I always keep axe in the garage and the gun in the gun cabinet. Why did you bring all this out here?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom