The aquarium video that made me cry!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishkeeper88

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I wanted to know what large professional aquariums there are in this world. So as I was searching on YouTube I found a video that made me cry. I thought for a few moments about the wondrous things man kind has done. I hope you enjoy this video as much as I did it helped me choose my possible career path in biology.

(y)WOOOW- That is just beautiful. So serene and peaceful.
Only thing missing was some aquascaping. I imagined myself being one of those tourists just watching the wonder of the undersea world. Almost made me cry too! More than cool- thanks for sharing!!:flowers::fish2::thanks: :dance::dance:

That truly is beautiful. I will never forget it. Thank you for sharing. I've always wanted to have some career in marine life, but was unsure about it. Now I am. Thank you so much! :)

here is a little about me and how much this video effects me as well as my past to very interesting point. this website is not something i just do for fun but its also a place i can share my passions with others. if you go to my member introduction you will see why i cried and why i must choose to follow this career. it was seriously the moment when passion met application.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f59/hello-im-new-157451.html

I liked the video, not sure about the choice of song though..

Hard to imagine how big it is, then you see the guy in the corner in the scubba gear and that really puts it into perspective.

Was watching this vid the other day!! Couple 19,000 gallons shy of
2,000,000g

She didn't say it was sad. Sometimes people cry in the midst of majesty.

I visited this Aquarium lwith my family ast month. It is in Okinawa, Japan. Very HUGE. People even sit in front of main display to enjoy the scene. In other tanks, there were also aquarium with complete underwater aquascaping. by the way, they exchange the water directly from the sea and the tank's wall was made by 60cm thick acrylic.

Back
Top Bottom