The "by-product" of diy co2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep just wine, add a thing of frozen fruit juice and in 30 days you have a crude wine, strain really well, and toss it in the fridge for a few days and enjoy.

Think prison brew, Bread-Fruit-Sugar-Water.
same thing in a DIY less the fruit and whole bread due to no real yeast. Fruit is for taste.

I dont know what shine youve had that smells like vinegar. My buddy used to have a few stills on his land behind his barn. One shot wonder, itll strip paint off metal.

Yep just wine, add a thing of frozen fruit juice and in 30 days you have a crude wine, strain really well, and toss it in the fridge for a few days and enjoy.

Think prison brew, Bread-Fruit-Sugar-Water.
same thing in a DIY less the fruit and whole bread due to no real yeast. Fruit is for taste.

I dont know what shine youve had that smells like vinegar. My buddy used to have a few stills on his land behind his barn. One shot wonder, itll strip paint off metal.

I just had a sip of the stuff from my diy bottle before I dumped it, haha. Definitely reminiscent of vinegar.

Back
Top Bottom