The cost of living in Paradise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I believe Hawaii is very strict with live rock and fish. I don't know why but I heard that they are trying to make a law about fish owning.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium
Well the main guy is the owner of Snorkle Bob... a dive shop that don't want all the fish disappearing. The other thing is the removal of LR from the ocean as well as reef building corals. These are Islands and are protected by stoney coral reefs... The rest is pure politics at the max.

How was the game? It sounded really pathetic the amount that got the cuffs! And we are really crap right now (rangers fan :p)

How was the game? It sounded really pathetic the amount that got the cuffs! And we are really crap right now (rangers fan :p)

Haha :D

Was alright no as good as the 3-0 game last week but a wins a win. The best bit was the end, Diouf making an arse of himself and everybody seemed to stay in for a singiing session for about 15 minutes while all yous were trying to squeeze out the exits ;)

Look at the amount of seats wrecked
2moz2bk.jpg

Many got arrested 36 or something?

Yeah something in the 30 numbers got arrested just inside the grounds!

Back
Top Bottom