The Fish Name Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hahah okay. They are a type of tetras, like to school, do not get very big (about the size of cardnal tetras) and non agressive, orange stripe through their back,and will eat just about anything!

Yay!

Ok, #1. I am a freshwater fish from the Amazon. I only get about 5". I have a really bad rep. People think I'm a man eater but I'm very timid. I have red on my chest.

#2. I am a really cool oddball fish. I am mostly black, as my name implies, but have a white tail. I have poor eyesight and use sonar to navigate. I swim in am amazing way. I am also paranormal (hint hint).

I am a saltwater fish. But I'm so clumsy and usually get lost and find my self in freshwater. I am not suited for home Aquaria because of my size

Cool, ok my turn!
#1 i am found in Thailand, Southeast Asia, and Indonesia. I have a black body, with red fins and tail. I get up to 6 inches and can get aggressive as I age.

#2 I am found in South America. My body is round, and laterally compressed. I have elongated dorsal and anal fins. I can get 12" vertically, and almost 6 inches in diameter.

Lol yea mines was easy but I've got a tricky one I'm a freshwater fish who loves dogs. I can get fairly large and people think of me as a shark.
Edit*** Oops just solve mines after the first two are solved.

fishdude25 said:
Cool, ok my turn!
#1 i am found in Thailand, Southeast Asia, and Indonesia. I have a black body, with red fins and tail. I get up to 6 inches and can get aggressive as I age.

#2 I am found in South America. My body is round, and laterally compressed. I have elongated dorsal and anal fins. I can get 12" vertically, and almost 6 inches in diameter.

Is the second an angelfish?

Ibrahim said:
I'm terrible with FW but I can get any SW fish right -_-

I'm the other way. Except it's not any freshwater fish. And part of my rules are that we can do up to three at a time. So don't worry about yours, we can still solve it at the same time.

fishdude25 said:
Cool, ok my turn!

1 is a rainbow/redtail shark.
2 is discus or angels.

Ok, I am a saltwater shrimp that is brownish red with white spots, and I have a unique movement. What am I?

Back
Top Bottom