The guilt is overwhelming!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any problem eating fish, infact, they're one of my favorite foods. Swordfish, Salmon, Blue fish, and flounder are all very good to eat.

I don't really think twice when eating fish. Food is food. All living organism's need food to survive. Although it would be awkward eating my tropical fish :roll:

Back in 8th grade I ate tuna fish for like a month and a half straight. It was literally that long. And they tell you not to eat tuna fish everyday because of the mercury in the fish. Well I turned out ok, I think :lol: . I liked it for about the first week than I got sick of it but I kept eating it anyway. When I got sick of having a tuna sandwich I would have just plain tuna with either celery or chopped up pickles and then I would switch back to a sandwich when I got sick of that. My friends complained of the smell constantly and whenever we talk about it now all they say is that it smelled so bad. Eventually, enough was enough and I switched to other foods or bought lunch.

honmol said:
Sati, where do you get your fish? I just moved to Seattle and haven't found any good lfs yet.

Pike Place Market!

...oh, wait. You meant live fish, didn't you?

You guys crack me up and it makes me smile :mrgreen: eating sushi and your fish watching you do it

poor things are probably scarred for life :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom