The hurricane called Pepper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I bet he is very entertaining. I have a parrotlet & lovebird myself and I my parrotlet thinks he would be bigger than your grey, he has little man syndrome. That's great you rescued him and gave him a good home! I also adopted mine. But they were well cared for by an elderly lady who couldn't care for them anymore. I would love an african grey one day. It is funny how much of a pig they can be though!

Here are Mario (parrotlet) & Marlin (lovebird). They also try to attack the dogs but the dogs don't pay them any attention. And if I let Marlin, he would sleep with me. He is rotten!

Attachments

• MarioSmall.jpg
    MarioSmall.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 65
  • MarlinSmall.jpg
    MarlinSmall.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 50
Gorgeous little guys.

No the counter is in the kitchen, I just clean it many many times a day. I go through antibacterial wipes like you have never seen. The cats however do love to scrounge for scraps when Pepper eats. :p

Pepper sounds like a riot! I would be thinking....darn it....I just cleaned that counter! My kids do that to me all the time...lol.

African Grey's are amazing birds! My neighbor has one that learned how to bark, and it barks at my dogs when I walk 'em. It's the funniest thing. The dogs have no idea what's going on.......the bird does it just to get a rise out of 'em.

Pepper reminds me of my aunt's parrot Cotorro ( which is you know spanish for parrot) clever name, I know : D He was just as much fun as Pepper and just as cute!

Great to hear about everyone's experiences with birds. Pitt420dude, I am so sorry for your mom. I can imagine her horror and sadness. Even though it was a long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom